This item has been discontinued. Please check with your local dealer for current inventory and pricing.
Find a Dealer Local inventory is different from what's available online. Please call your local dealer before making an online purchase. If we have it in stock, that means they can too!
Clutch v1 FreecoasterBlack
A traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs. Equipped with external slack adjustment (can be adjusted without removing the rear wheel), and a plastic hub guard.
- Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout
- Maximum strength axle design
- Unique external slack adjustment feature
- Super-durable drag mechanism design
- Protected by US Patent 9,469,157
- Protected by Taiwan Patents M487850, M487851, M502583
- 36-hole, 2014-T6 aluminum shell
- 9-T Driver
- Left or right hand drive
- 22.5 oz / 640g
- Click HERE to download the full tech sheet
- Plastic hub guard included (but optional to use)
2.5mm hex key through a hub shell access hole. No wheel removal required.
Female Inbound Axle
Oversized 4130 Chromoly female axle. 14mm non-drive side axle bolt and 3/8" drive side bolt with built-in 14mm adapater. (This configuration is lighter and stronger than a 14mm solid male axle).